Find APKs Using TVCola
Follow the steps below (with real-life example!) to find APKs.
After you found an APK, use the TVCola app to quickly install the APK you found on your Firestick or Android (using the steps on this page, below).
Pro users download TVCola APK at tvcola.com/get
1. Browse or View Top 100
To start looking for an app, you have at least 3 options:
Option 1 is to click on “Top 100” after you arrive at TVCola.com. This shows you the most highly-ranked apps voted on by users like you.
Option 2 is to click the Search icon in the top right corner of the TVCola.com website OR TVCola app.
Option 3 is to Browse our hundreds of apps.
For example, let’s say you want to install a streaming Movies app for Firestick.
To do this, you go to our Top 100 Apps page and see that the CinemaHD APK is highly-voted.
2. Open the TVCola App
- Now it’s time to install the app you found in Step 1 (“CinemaHD”, continuing our example)!
- Launch the TVCola app if you haven’t done so already
- Then press the Search icon in the top right corner of the TVCola app
- Now enter the name of the app you found in Step 1 (Enter the word “Cinema”, continuing our example)
- In the search results, select the app you want (from our example, Cinema HD).
- Then press the DOWNLOAD button
- While the APK is downloading, move on to Step 3.
Top 100 AppsVote & view Firestick apps ranked by viewers like you!
Want to be involved in the Firestick / Android community? Then vote for the Best Apps at TVCola.com/vote
Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident sunt in culpa.
Director of Operations