how installl apps using this TvCola app? shows but does NT SHOW installing (like filelinked does!)
Here are a few different resources to show you what you need to know:
A) Check out this Youtube video clip that shows how to install apps using TVCola appstore:
B) Or visit TVCola.com/use to see how to use TVCola appstore:
When you go to TVCola.com/use, these are the steps you will see:
- Now it’s time to Find APKs that you want to download.
- To do this, you have a few options:
- First, you can view the TVCola Top 100 APKs at TVCola.com/vote.
- Second, you can use the Search bar in the TVCola app to find any APK. You can also use the Search icon (in the top right corner) at TVCola.com. We also have a dedicated Search page here.
- Last but not least, you can Browse All APKs.
- After you found an app you want to install in TVCola, press the Search icon in the TVCola app.
- Then search for the app you want to install
- Finally, press the DOWNLOAD button for the app you want to download.
- Then press INSTALL to install the APK
- Press Open to launch the new app.
I hope this answers your question! If not, let me know and we’ll get you good to go.
Great news, everyone! The TVCola APK is now Fixed and WORKING 100%! Our developer fixed the bug in the TVCola APK.
The app now Downloads APKs perfectly on all Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV, and Android smartphone devices
I updated the download link on TVCola.com to the new (FIXED) TVCola APK version.
How to Install the FIXED Version of TVCola
So to install the WORKING version of TVCola, just remove TVCola (if you have it installed) from your Firestick. Then download and install TVCola once again.
Here’s how to re-install the Fixed, Updated TVCola Appstore on Firestick / Android:
- Remove any existing TVCola app installation currently on your Firestick
- Download TVCola using the Downloader app as you normally would
NOTE: Do not use a previously-downloaded APK. The previously downloaded APK will contain the “old” version of TVCola. So just re-download the (fixed and Working) TVCola APK.
That’s it! After uninstalling, then re-downloading & re-installing TVCola, the FIXED version of TVCola will now be installed on your Firestick.
After that, just use TVCola to search for APKs and install whatever you want.
The download link for the (FIXED version) of TVCola is https://tvcola.com/get (enter that link into the Downloader app for Firestick to install the new, fixed version of TVCola) Enjoy!
We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for being patient. This should be the last bug that needed to be fixed, so Download as many APKs as you can and load up that Firestick!
TVCola APK Bug Fixed:
To see the pesky bug that was causing issues for the thousands of TVCola users, check out the full article at https://tvcola.com/tvcola-fixed/.
Stream on, streamers!